Terms & Conditions of Karuna Limited/Heal with May
The Online Offerings are owned and operated by Karuna Limited, doing business under the brand of Heal of May (“Service Provider”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to any purchaser and/or user of any of the Online Offerings.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN WRITING TO THE CONTRARY, ANY PURCHASE OF THE ONLINE OFFERINGS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- CONNECTION. Please note we shall not be responsible for that the connection issues at your end affecting the quality of your live stream experience
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY*
- You understand that Online Offerings are provided to you in good faith for your personal use and at your own risk.
- You understand that you are participating in the Online Offerings during which you will receive information and instruction about yoga, qigong, movement, meditation, breathwork, and other healing arts therapies (e.g. myofascial release, acupressure therapy, sound healing, somatic practices) (together referred to as the 'Practices').
- You understand that the Practices require physical activity that may be strenuous as well as a chance for relaxation, stress reduction, and relief of muscle tension.
- You understand that the Practices are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment, and that the Practices is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. You understand that the strenuous physical activity involved in the Practices have the potential to cause serious or even disabling injury whether or not you have any known or unknown pre-existing medical conditions. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide to whether to engage in the Online Classes and the Practices.
- You understand that even if you disclose any pre-existing medical conditions you assume full responsibility for your participation in Online Offerings.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and freely assume all known and unknown risks associated with participating in Online Offerings.
- You, for yourself, and on behalf of your heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive, to the maximum extent permissible by law, any claim that may arise against May Ling Lim and Karuna Limited as a result of any injury, damages or loss that you may sustain as a result of participating in Online Classes.
- You HAVE READ THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY YOUR CONDUCT OF PURCHASE AND PARTICIPATING THE ONLINE CLASSES WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.
- Your consent to use of your images, voice, likeness. By participating in Online Offerings, including our Facebook groups, community and page, you consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings that may be made that may contain your image, your voice and/or your likeness. Please note that these postings and recordings may or will be shared with potential clients or other clients who have purchased our Online Offerings.
- Limited Use of materials provided with the Online Offerings (“Program Materials”). You may download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use ONLY. However, you are not permitted to share, sell, reprint or republish any other of our Program Materials, including handouts, video files, audio files, images, copy or any content, for resale or mass reproduction purposes for your own business or commercial use. This includes sharing this program with your friends, family, colleagues, etc. If they would like access, they must purchase their own license separately.
- GOVERNING LAW. The provision of Online Classes is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.
- RIGHT TO CHANGE. The Service Provider reserves the right to alter any of the clauses contained herein to comply with the law and regulations or as required by its policy.
- FINAL DISCRETION. The Service Provider reserves the right of final discretion in the event of any dispute on the Terms and Conditions.